Wednesday, 13 March 2013
Abel Tasman walk - The pictures from my camera.
At long last the pictures from my walk through Abel Tasman National Park on Wednesday 27th Feb. I now have the technology to publish photograph's from my camera. As I have already blogged about my walk the rest of this blog is just the pictures. Here goes.
Split Apple rock - in one of bays as we travel up the coastline of the National Park.

Approaching Medland Beach. This is where I disembark to start my walkdown to Anchorage beach.





















I arrived at the pick up point, Anchorage Beach with 30 minutes to spare before the ferry picked me up. After 4 hours of strenuous walking in hot and sometimes humid conditions, the golden sands and cool blue sea were too tempting. As I had prepared for just these conditions I was able to spend some 15 minutes in the sea before being picked up by the ferry and taken back to Kai Teriteri where Anne had spent the day on the beach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment